![]() |
| [pic is finished on December 2010; digitally colored and posted on July 14, 2012] |
found this old sketch and sort of -messily- colored it this morning since the original is way too raw, in my opinion. well, not sure if that matters, but...
anyway, in case the sentences below the signature can't be read clearly, made this for drawing references, really. :'D if I remember it right, back then, I've been trying to draw the characters from the game, but for some reason, they always look really different, so I finally decided to just focus on the game illustrator's drawing style and draw some realistic face features that I usually don't and...
yeah, like what the second hard-to-read sentence in the picture stated, that sure made the style here sort of not mine. -sob; slapped-
also, if any of you happen to notice and know something about the picture between Melissa and Kevin... no promotion intended, really. :'D bought this book from a certain restaurant and turns out it has that logo of the restaurant's two mascots in each of its page, so... heh.
then again, to explain why this sketch doesn't include all the characters... well, I simply didn't think I could draw Dunning at that moment -or maybe I just lost my interest after drawing eight characters; slapped-, while Iris and the Red Crown team -Rachel and Ed- just don't appeal me as much as the others, I guess, so sorry for that. ^_^;
...and sorry again, but I just don't like that guy in room 211 cause of... erm... I guess those of you that have played the game and completed the fourth chapter may know why. :/ but that's all my opinion, guys, so hope no one is really offended or anything... ^_^; heh.
...and sorry again, but I just don't like that guy in room 211 cause of... erm... I guess those of you that have played the game and completed the fourth chapter may know why. :/ but that's all my opinion, guys, so hope no one is really offended or anything... ^_^; heh.
anyway, since I'm not sure if I can still finish a lot of drawings once the school started -on July 16; holiday is about to finish, I know; sigh-, I think I'll be uploading more old works of mine for a few posts ahead. of course this doesn't mean I'll intentionally not work on something new, so let's just see. :)
in the meantime, thank you for checking one of my pics again, everyone. ;3 feel free to tell me what you think and thanks for all of the appreciation. heh. last words, hope you're all doing great out there and see you guys in the next posting!

No comments:
Post a Comment