![]() |
| [pic is finished on February 20, 2013; posted on February 24, 2013] |
disclaimer: Pokemon Black and White © 2011 by Game Freak, published by Nintendo and The Pokemon Company.
all cause my computer class this semester requires us students to make two cards, one being a valentine card which is this one and the other being a lunar new year card which I may post sometime in the future.and, garsh, I remember doing this in such a short time due to deadline. -shrug- really, if I'm not lucky enough to have my brother at home so that I can borrow his drawing tablet, I just can't imagine how much time I would take to finish just a single card. heh. and a quite happy news is that I just got a drawing tablet myself, but it's still placed inside my parents' wardrobe and will probably remain that way until all my tests are over. hopefully I can hold myself back to using it till then. :'D -slapped-
ah, well, anyway, I hope I get the chance to finish more drawings in the future. I like to draw more for Pokemon, too, cause they're just adorable and challenging at the same time. :'3 -Oshawott and Meloetta are so cute; wow, this makes me wanna watch more of the series' anime; but I'm in the middle of studying; wow, hard to believe, actually, even for me; sob-
heh. as for now, thanks for the appreciation, guys. sorry for randomly posting this. I probably just need to distract myself a bit. -shrug- thanks again and hope you're all having a great weekend! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment