![]() |
| [pic is finished and posted on August 12, 2013] |
more about this, it's the eighth challenge done for the art improvement challenge. this time it's to design a character from this generator. and sorry cause I became a rule-breaker again by clicking the 'randomize' button over and over until I find something that doesn't require me to draw anything anthro. -slapped-
was supposed to make his posture short and built but it looks so faraway from those. -sobs- then again, he's supposed to have a 'familiar' as his accessory, but I don't understand what it is, so drew a sword kind of thing instead. and I'm not sure about the raven but I also have to draw an animal as his accessory, so... -look down-
character's name was taken from an old OC that I created back in junior high -also had a backstory for him in mind that was fully based on a dream, but probably wouldn't develop anything for now-, while references for the tunic and the raven are taken from these two sources. credit and thanks to anyone who photographed and/or posted them. and thank you for taking your time to read this and for the appreciation, everyone. :)
and should probably experiment with colors more, so that I can create good colors without having to duplicate the layer or something to change the original result and make it not too blurry. well, hopefully I won't be too lazy for practice. heh. thanks again, guys. see you next time, perhaps? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment