moved here. thank you. :)

Friday, June 20, 2014

dkv 1 - graphic style dumps.

[pics are finished on June 11, 2014; posted on June 20, 2014]
art nouveau that doesn't look like one and is terribly messy, a badly-designed art deco, and a so-so-looking psychedelic. horribe day minus one art cause the week in which these were made was just too busy and the lecturer is just not... good. this is what happens when you're pushed way too far to the point you can't compete with deadlines anymore. and the fact that the lecturer is useless and doesn't understand what he teaches worsens everything. -sobs-

also an ironic thing that the moodboards for these are actually better-looking, which is quite reasonable since I spent four days on the moodboards and one day on these... -looks down-

anyway, just had to make this a lesson for the future. yes, indeed, I failed again, but doesn't mean I won't succeed sometime in the future. :')

thanks for viewing, anyway, guys. here's an extra paper cover -in which the whole class' paper got rejected because the lecturer is being his own stupid self; sorry- and the moodboards I made. feel free to check them out! :D

[pic is finished on June 4, 2014; posted on June 20, 2014]
[pics are finished on June 1, 2014; posted on June 20, 2014]

No comments: