moved here. thank you. :)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

this is so cool.

...literally. :'D haha.

so, sometime this evening -I think it's around half past five-, the rain is pouring heavily and the motorcycle taxi my mom ordered for me came to take me home -it's a bit embarrassing to say that the reason it needs to be ordered is for the fee to be cheaper; slapped-. shortly, I hesitated a bit to leave for home at that moment cause the rain hasn't stopped yet, but I guess the fact that the driver is already soaking wet on his way to me gives me the urge to ask him to just go and not worry about my bag so much.

...and that decision turns out to be... very, very cool. :'D haha. -slapped again-

yeah, now I know how it feels to be exposed to the heavy rain, just like how the guys in Simple Plan experienced when they shot the video for Perfect. only, this time I'm moving -obviously, cause otherwise I won't be able to go home ^_^;- and there're some lightnings. garsh... those scare me a lot. haha. ...just glad it's over.

but, if there weren't lightnings, I think I would enjoy myself a lot. the breeze is really cool and the rain is really refreshing. it feels like an emotional storm of some kind and I always love to be engulfed in a comforting scenery like that. maybe next time I'll need a microphone, a roof, or even Simple Plan so that I can sing Perfect out loud. I always wanted to sing in the middle of the rain. :) -kicked-

so, yeah... it actually feels nice -in my opinion- to be soaking wet as long as you enjoy how the rain swept your pain away. ;) it's a fun experience. again, too bad there's no microphone... -avoid thrown objects-

and my bag is... yeah, wet; but I think my books are quite fine. the driver is so nice that he keeps worrying about whether my books will get wet or not. he even took a leaf from a banana tree and asked me to cover my bag with it so the rain won't pour it. garsh... thank you, Mister. :')

...and I'm probably going to need a pair of shoes cause the ones I used to wear are also soaking wet. :'D

in the end, I really love this rain. it's so fun and would be nice to experience again; without the lightnings, of course. heh. the rain is over now, though. I'm glad I can return home safely and thank you for sacrificing so much during the journey, Mister Driver. ;) ...sorry cause I trouble you a lot. -sigh-

anyway, just watched an episode from the re-run of the first season of Warehouse 13 and that's probably why this post didn't come out at half past six -the time I got home-. for me, it's just a cool show with cool characters and concepts and I found myself enjoying those great elements again in this episode I just watched.

...gotta say I found the commercials really painful, though. Syfy sure has some suspenseful shows that makes it necessary for me to run away during the commercials... ^_^; but at least I can still watch Warehouse...

also, I'm a bit oblivious of the fact that my last post is put up on April's fool. :'D haha. completely forgot about that day. sorry... and yesterday is a great day too cause it's Mister Andersen's birthday, but sadly, I can't finish anything to commemorate it... -sigh- well, in the end, I hope I can do it next year; and as for now, happy birthday, Mister Andersen. thank you for writing great stories and fairy tales that children really enjoy. :') heh.

well, since I think I'm going to take a bit of a rest and study for my test tomorrow, this post is probably going to end up here for now. sorry for the huge amount of randomness cause I probably just throw every ideas out without further process. -stomped-

and thank you again for reading, guys. wish you all have a nice night. ;)

No comments: