| [pic is finished and posted on May 16, 2012] |
disclaimer: Pokemon Emerald © 2005 by Game Freak, published by Nintendo and The Pokemon Company.
made this for a school project, which is to carve a block of wood and paint it. we're free to make any design as long as it contains a deeper hole -for this one, it's the mouth-, so it seems that most of us make something fun from what we love; and I choose Mudkip, or 'Kippi', as how I always love to describe it. :) several of my classmates also pick various pokemons for their wood carvings, so I think that's pretty cool. heh.
...and, erm, the final result for my wood is actually kinda rough and not flat, which is why I fully believe that I have carved it too stubbornly in the past. -look down- also just realized that Kippi looks like floating in the air... :'D -blown away by the wind-
well, in the end, I'm... heh, really happy of how this turns out. I mean, for me, all the paints just seem to cover the rough surface -that is still sort of rough even after being polished :'D- and the colors kinda bring a smile to my face whenever I see this, so... I'm just grateful, I guess. :')
and thank you so much for viewing this again, guys. if you ask me whether wood carving is fun or not, then I'd probably say that it is. it's hard work and I sure feel like giving up a lot during the carving process, but it's all so fun from the beginning until the end, especially the coloring part; although that may be a bit subjective since I do enjoy dealing with paints. heh.
so, yeah, hope you guys can enjoy this posting and the picture. comments are welcome and thank you again for the time and the kindness, everyone. may all the mudkips bring smiles to your face tonight. ;P -tackled-
No comments:
Post a Comment