moved here. thank you. :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

starting off the day with a simple...

[pic is taken on July 19, 2011; finished and posted on May 13, 2012]


thank you for always greeting me and making me feel happy, sky.

thank you for always being there for me, especially for the last three years when I started to notice you; to finally know how amazing it is just to stare at you, to tell each other stories from mind to mind, and to try to understand the way you feel within some deep and nice introspective time...

as for today, thank you for the morning greeting already. :) 'good morning' to you, too; and hope you have a great time waking people up from their sadness and accompanying them to shake away or deal better with their loneliness. heh. really, sky, you are just... a really amazing figure...

and friend.

heh. good morning, everyone. :) just made this gif to fill my morning cause I probably need to do some assignments throughout the day. a lot of things to do, but hopefully I can finish them. hope you guys can finish your tasks, too. ;)

and... this pic is actually taken a long time ago -July 19, 2011-, but I still like how the sky seems to greet me sweetly here, so that's probably why 'good morning' just seems like the phrase that would mostly fit the pic, at least for me. erm, I don't know... I guess it's just what the dear sky would say; even if it's just to fill me with something nice, just to make me set the kind of smile that I always wanted to have on my face. garsh... I'm just so grateful to have you around. :')

...and there goes myself, whispering to the daylight that is soon coming; trembling with happiness and the feeling to finally be wanted.

No comments: