[pic is finished on May 10, 2012; posted on May 11, 2012]
the result of some leftover paint on my pallet after I decided to take a rest from my canvas project yesterday -even though I ended up using more newly added brown paint than the leftover light brown and white, haha-. and in case you're wondering, it's neither a fanart nor an original character; just a picture of a random girl which really proves that this is randomly done, so... erm... sorry for the rawness and some messy features. glad that I could finish this pic, though. ^_^;
...and just remembered that I haven't finished my art assignment to make a simple wood carving, which is definitely not simple for me. -sigh; kicked-
so, yeah, sorry for keep whining and making excuses, but there are a lot of things that have to be done before my end of semester test; and my sometimes wrecked mood just gives a big chance for art block and writer's block to happen, so... -sigh-
I'll probably try my best to still create something despite the situation, though. :) I'm sure there are a lot of free time I can enjoy in weekend and maybe I can start continuing my late birthday drawing for Pierre -Simple Plan's lead singer- on such days. not sure about how big the chance for it to be finished, but doesn't mean I won't try. :)
well... lastly, just wish that you guys are doing fine too with your lives. thank you for reading again, guys. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment