been a few months since I posted any new Harvest Moon drawing -cause Kate's oil painting is kinda done a couple of years back, so it doesn't really count-, so I'm quite relieved that I finally got the chance now. :)
...and sorry cause it kinda represents the title for being completely messy. -sigh-
disclaimers: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature © 2000 by Victor Interactive Software, published by Natsume; Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town © 2003 by Marvelous Interactive, published by Natsume.
[pic is finished on May 4, 2012; posted on May 5, 2012]
...so, yeah, just realized that the perspective is all wrong, the sky and town are too white that they look like some kind of illusion, and the field is just... messy. :'D -melt sadly-
the field looks like the pattern that can be used to play tic-tac-toe, though. haha. maybe they should invent that mini-game for the next series. that sure would be cool if we can use weeds and stones to play tic-tac-toe. -kicked-
well... at least this doodle filled my free time during math and biology classes yesterday, so I'm really happy for it. I kinda like Claire, Winter -that's the name of my dog in the game :D-, and the grassy part of the farm. it's just the sky, I guess... ^_^;
and it sure has been a long time since I played the Mineral Town series, but it's nice that I can still remember some of the good times I had during my playtime back then. fanfiction and fanart also help me a lot on not losing my connection with this amazing and seems-to-be timeless game, so... yeah. all is great. :)
and thank you so much for viewing my drawing again, everyone. hope you all can relax well this weekend. but even if you still have a lot of work to do like Claire -that has to clean her messy field, plow some squares, plant seeds on them, and water the soon-would-be crops with full care-, I hope you can enjoy the working process and be satisfied at the end of the day. heh.
all and all, see you on the next posting, guys. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment