moved here. thank you. :)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

a few RPM gifs, I suppose...

disclaimers: Power Rangers RPM © 2009 by Sally Campbell, Charles Knight, and Jackie Marchand, published by BVS Entertainment. wanna include the writers at first but decided not to cause there were like... nine of them. :'D -slapped-

...and can't find the video for the episode, but this is what I found that still has some connection to the gifs that I make. below are those gifs if you wish to see them. thanks before, guys. :)

[pics are finished and posted on June 20, 2012]

so, yeah... probably some of the few understandable lines that Doctor K has in the series, in my opinion. erm... I don't know why, but sometimes I just don't understand what she's saying, especially when she's explaining about rangers' nano technology and stuff... might be the most complicated season off the whole Power Rangers series, too, but I sure enjoy it -especially the past of the characters- and some of the doctor's sarcastic comments a lot. :)

...and it sure has been a while since I watch Power Rangers. don't know if Samurai has aired yet or not in my country, but, erm... if I'm allowed to be truthful, after seeing the characters, I'm actually quite skeptical that I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy RPM or even SPD... ^_^; well, let's just see what happens when I actually got the chance to watch it, then...

as for the gifs, the first and the third one are actually done several months ago, one being last year's December and one being this year's February. don't know why I stopped at the second one back then, but glad that I can finally finish it today so that the three of them can be posted here.

not to mention that the third gif is heart-stabbing at some points. garsh... how could you say something so hurtful like that, Doctor? :'/ -shot again-

and... -sigh- don't you think that justice is indeed hard to accomplish these late days?

well, sorry for suddenly becoming serious there. ^_^; heh. it's probably just me and my thoughts. I'm sure there are always people like Ueki out there that will try their best to make days and world seem a lot better. hope we can try our best, too. :) -and I don't know why suddenly there's Ueki here; might be an effect of rereading the manga a few days ago, so sorry for getting out of topic, haha; slapped-

well, in the end, thanks again for viewing this, everyone. have a nice time fighting for justice out there. ;)

No comments: