![]() |
| [pic is finished and posted on July 18, 2012] |
so saying -and sorry for being impolite-, it's suggested for you to not read this if you happen to need to be in a good mood or anything. thank you for any decision, guys. :)
not only hypocrites, but more... just people whose minds I can't really connect to. yeah, I'm being subjective as always, sorry...
basically, I'm tired, really. I know I shouldn't stereotype anything or judge; I know I should try to understand better and probably see from a broader perspective, but... -sigh- why?
not only me, but also the ones I love and even every other people that actually deserve the chance to be treated right. how many hearts do you plan to break or even rip out just to find a way to fill your heart that's been covered with holes all along, anyway?
for now, gonna listen to this cause I know it'll help me heal tonight -for those of you that's more comfortable of knowing where a link would lead you to before clicking the link, it's Simple Plan's Welcome to My Life; who else would I most definitely listen to? XD; kicked-. sorry but it's just the way I've been feeling all these years. and no, I don't regret that much of breathing every lyrics of the song through my life.
and since I almost reach the end of this post, I might as well tell you that school seems to have a quite busy schedule this year. that's why I wanna firstly apologize if I somehow abandon several of my sites or if any replies to messages are sort of delayed. I actually have three homeworks that I haven't done at all. :'D -procrastination skill keeps increasing; sob-
also, it might also be good if I add that the hypocrites I'm referring here aren't the ones that simply like to help others in emotional cases but still break down themselves. those kind of people are actually amazing, for me; trying their best to deal with themselves and their problems, so they can help others. thanks for being around, but perhaps it's okay to feel a bit more free to tell people about your problems, too, if you don't mind. ;)
last words, thanks for reading, guys. sorry if any of you is offended or just can't take, well... -sigh- I know I should have just kept this inside, but...
just sorry again, guys. have a nice night.

No comments:
Post a Comment