moved here. thank you. :)

Sunday, August 5, 2012

more whirlwind fanart. ;)

disclaimers: Harvest Moon: a Wonderful Life © 2004 by Victor Interactive Software and Marucome, published by Natsume; Harvest Moon: DS © 2006 by Marvelous Interactive, published by Natsume.

[pic is finished on August 4, 2012; posted on August 5, 2012]
this pic has been laying too long in my folder. :'D started this on December 2011 and just finished it yesterday. and the fact that it's not the only delayed piece I have is just... well...

at least I'm glad that this is finally done. I'd love to post more arts for whirlwind, after all. :)

and this is probably some practice I had back then to draw different expressions of Nami. I don't exactly remember why I ended up using the view of her desk -are you sure putting your diary on your desk is a good idea, dear?; kicked; it's cool that you have a radio, though-, but hope it doesn't seem that messy. well, even if it is, I need more practices on drawing backgrounds, anyway, so thanks for appreciating. ;D

also, yeah, the pen and the word 'Nami' is indeed a reference to the second chapter of the fanfiction, if any of you recognize, so... erm... that's it, I guess. -slapped-

thank you so much for another attention, guys. sorry if I talk or post too much sometimes... hope I don't really bother you guys all this time and thanks for being so nice. :') once again, thank you.

No comments: