moved here. thank you. :)

Saturday, August 25, 2012

finally finished.

disclaimers: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature © 2000 by Victor Interactive Software, published by Natsume; Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town © 2003 by Marvelous Interactive, published by Natsume.

prize for shoka upon getting the first place in the -also- first writing contest at Harvest Moon Indonesia fanfiction community, in which the theme is 'sweet memories'. link for her fic is here and feel free to check the rest of the entries too here. :)

[pic is finished and posted on August 25, 2012]

"indeed, he is truly my dad,
he smiles at me."
.
...so, erm, one thing: when I said that this is finished, it's actually not. -face-palm- and I'm serious on this being not completely finished. I'm really sorry for that. -slapped-

well, to explain a bit, the yellow rope-like thing is supposed to be the string of a locket and the locket itself is planned to be drawn under the bottom of this pic, but then I got sort of depressed with how the background of the part where the locket is drawn turns out -I did some experiments and completely messed up soon after, short to say- and cut it until it becomes like this instead. -look down-

and yeah, that part -that I decided not to include- is also what makes this pic got delayed for so long; for six months, to be more exact. I'm really sorry... -face-palm- it would probably already be finished around March or April if I weren't so hard-headed to try to fix that unused background, so... yeah... again, sorry for the wait you have to go through. :'3 -melt-

in the end, I hope you like this pic -cause otherwise I'll feel so bad for not only being a procrastinator but also for giving out a horrible prize; melt again-. heh. thank you for your patience and kindness. -sob-

and almost forgot, extra disclaimer to shoka herself for the story behind this drawing -so you can say that this is a fanart for the fanfic she wrote-. it surely is a touching one in my opinion and I did have a great time reading it in the past. heh.

last words, thank you so much for viewing this, everyone -and again, I hope you like it, shoka; now I sound pushy, haha; ah, and congratulations too upon winning!; forgot that; stomped-. hope tonight will be a nice night for all of us. :)

No comments: