![]() |
| [pic is finished and posted on December 1, 2012] |
disclaimer: Tangled © 2010 by Roy Conli, John Lasseter, and Glen Keane, published by Walt Disney Pictures.
just can't stop posting doodles somehow. and I still remember this despite it being first sketched around July or August and got sort of abandoned until today. -yeah, there's no need to doubt anymore that I procrastinate and fail miserably most of the times cause of it; look down-
well, still, I'm glad that I can finally finish this today. it just has been laying too long in my folder that I can't resist the urge to continue it. heh.
and for those of you that do notice, yeah, the bottom of the pic is indeed cut. I'm using a longer paper to draw this and the scanner just can't fit everything in one scan. -facepalm- but I'm still happy with the result, though. :') Rapunzel, why you have to be so beautiful and sweet and you're just such a cool main character, garsh, I love this movie. -melt-
last words, erm, t-thank you again for reading and viewing this, guys. I just feel so happy today and I'm so grateful to have all of you kind people around me. thank you and wish all of you a great day tomorrow and every days following it. :')

No comments:
Post a Comment