and trust me, I really need a lot of help on getting more organized. -look down-
well, basically some plans for the upcoming holiday which hopefully will start somewhere around next week or the week after. I really hope I can at least have half of it done. -shrug-
heh. thanks for visiting and hope your holidays are starting, too, guys! :)
[update - January 6, 2012]
revisiting the post to check on things that actually happen. there are only a few, though. -look down- but so far, it's been a fine holiday and I'm thankful for it. :) I hope your holidays are great, too, guys.
note: things that are done are now marked with underline.
[update - January 6, 2012]
revisiting the post to check on things that actually happen. there are only a few, though. -look down- but so far, it's been a fine holiday and I'm thankful for it. :) I hope your holidays are great, too, guys.
note: things that are done are now marked with underline.
story:
- finish the seventh chapter of whirlwind. I really have to do this before holiday ends cause otherwise I probably won't have the chance anymore until the next holiday hits. -sob-
sketches:
- continue that huge pile of unfinished sketches in both my folder and computer. these include a lot of austin and aurenne stuff, some Harvest Moon stuff which are mostly Jack and Claire, some other stuff that are not fandom-related, a couple of whirlwind-related art, and a desperately five-months-delayed Simple Plan drawing -and just remembered that I also have a Hotel Dusk oil painting that I never continued since the last school semester; facepalm-.
- draw some new things for these fandom: Pokemon, Ayakashidou no Hourai, Ochaken, Law of Ueki.
- [optional] learn and practice more: proportion, background, digital coloring, manual coloring -facepalm-, realistic even though I'm so desperate and lazy on this last one. -stomped-
others:
- be more active in FFn or at least read some fics cause I surely miss those. :'/
- paint my wall with something even though I doubt it's gonna happen. -facepalm at my own laziness-
- learn to cook something new cause all I can do now is only egg or potato-related stuff and the results aren't that good either. -sob-
- wake up early to see the sunrise.
- have at least ten minutes in a day to blankly stare at the blue sky, even though it's only through the window for there's no comfortable place outside to lay or sit while looking above -or at least I haven't found one-.
- [optional] read some novels I haven't finished or even started, practice harmonica, play some new games.
must:
- enjoy every second of this lucky-to-have holiday.
- smile.
good luck on your own plans, guys! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment