moved here. thank you. :)

Saturday, January 19, 2013

actually a new drawing for whirlwind! :'D

[pic is finished and posted on January 19, 2013]
disclaimers: Harvest Moon: a Wonderful Life © 2004 by Victor Interactive Software and Marucome, published by Natsume; Harvest Moon: DS © 2006 by Marvelous Interactive, published by Natsume.

this has been laying unfinished for months. -look down- and the paper's a bit wrinkly cause I erase some parts too many times. -look down even more- but I'm really happy with the result. I'm happy cause I'm finally able to draw something whirlwind-related again, even though it's another Nami. :'D -I really need to draw some other characters, I know-

well... still have to work on proportion and background. more practice, it is. :)

at the meantime, thanks for the visit and the appreciation. wish happiness for all of you. gonna post more things sooner or later, so hope to see you on the next post, guys! ;D

No comments: