 |
| [pic is finished on June 2013; posted on July 26, 2013] |
the cause of boredom that hit me while I accompanied my father at our family's store -bad kid that has no skill to help the family business; sorry papa huff; rolls away-. forgot to scan this raw doodle and kinda found it again weeks after. -facepalm over my terrible memory-
and... well... somewhat had the urge to try to combine black pen and blue marker again, so... :'D
 |
| [pic is finished on July 23, 2013; posted on July 26, 2013] |
-casually puts no commentary for it; slapped- ...erm, anyway, during my very long holiday that's actually still going on right now, I kinda stumbled upon a story I randomly wrote in a very short time for my english practical test and... well...
it's about a family of rabbit and the story is actually something I imagine Austin would tell to Aurenne as her bedtime story, in which the family of rabbit represents their family and all that kind of stuff. -shrug- ...also made some designs for the rabbit family, I don't even know... -facepalm-
 |
| [pic is finished and posted on July 26, 2013] |
ah, well, sorry for everything, guys. -sobs until the end- was probably thinking of making a short comic about this family of rabbit but I guess I shouldn't talk much about it now since almost all the stuff I got really interested in working on for one moment ended up unfinished, somewhat. hopefully this one won't go down the same path, though. :'D
all and all, thanks for viewing and reading all through, guys. sorry for my randomness again this time and hope you're all doing great! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment