![]() |
| [pic is finished and posted on February 5, 2014] |
well, I actually don't procrastinate that much on the first two exams, but knowing that I still can't finish them on time even when I don't procrastinate means that I surely need to put more guard on the next ones. but then again, here I am today, sleeping too much and doing this digital painting while there are three more productive options; one being to study for CB test tomorrow, one is to make a progress on my scrapbook, and the last one is to start doing something for my color theory exam. but still my bed and tablet won most of my attention. haha. -cries at the corner-
oh, well, will probably start studying later at night. and be more productive starting tomorrow, yes. scrapbook is going to be submitted in six days, while color theory is due in nine days. go, go, myself! ; u ; //
thanks for dropping by, by the way, guys. I hope that you're not procrastinating as much as me today. but doesn't mean you should push yourself too hard, okay? take care and have fun at whatever you're doing, all!

No comments:
Post a Comment