moved here. thank you. :)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

...

And I just need to say that I'm tired.
Sometimes I feel like my chambers are getting darker than ever.
And I know that there's no use to blame the wire;
for it's me that cause these riddles to make me their home,
for it's me who's not tall enough to switch the lights back on.

...

heh. what's with this posting? I just randomly type the first two sentences up there and suddenly feel the urge to turn them into a short poetry. XD well... sorry for my random nature, everyone. -smile innocently-

and wow, seriously, I didn't plan to write the poetry at the first place. and I think I'll write it down on my notebook now so I can, perhaps, continue it someday. garsh, coincidence... thank you so much. :'3 and the inspiration for the poetry is probably one of the displays that is hung at my school's hallway, which states "don't wish it were easier, wish you were better". thank you for inspiring! ;)

so, about life... well, as you might already know, school's been busy as always: a lot of different assignments, a number of tests coming up, and... well, everything that just overwhelms me, I think. so... garsh, I hope I can survive school now... ^_^; -sigh- let's do our best!

anyway, yesterday is practically interesting. :) I finish some drawings in my notebook and... well, to explain a bit, those drawings are made at the size of a quarter of a page, while the rest parts of the page are left blank so they can be filled with every assignments -and their deadlines- that I have to do. and, heh, I always have a song as a theme for every page.

so, yesterday, this song just suddenly comes to my mind after like a month of not hearing it at all. it's 'Untitled' by Simple Plan. a quite old song, but I've only been stuck with Simple Plan since these late months, so... yeah.

well, I guess my love for Simple Plan will just keep on growing day by day, then. fufu... ;3 -kicked- and, oh, you can see the video here if you want. personally, I really like it; heartbreaking, realistic, captivating, and well-executed. ...it's just really touching for me. whenever I hear the song, I... -sigh-

it seems like... for me, the song is just... memorable. one of the songs that I love the most from Simple Plan -like Save You-. and... erm... -sigh-

I'm sorry...

so, erm, now, if I'm allowed to continue... well, maybe about the drawing I made? :D

disclaimer: Untitled © 2004 by Simple Plan, performed by Simple Plan.

[pic is finished on August 23, 2011; posted on August 24, 2011]

hmm... I don't really know why I wanted to post this, actually... but, I think I'm just so happy with the result of what's supposed to be a random sketch. well, it certainly is 'a random sketch', which is raw and not entirely neat... but I just... as usual... like it. :) -thrown away-

and it actually starts with me trying to draw someone who's falling and trying to reach for something -imagine if the right side of the picture is its bottom side-. don't know how it ends up like this. heh. well, the concept just recreates itself along with the process, I guess... and it's really fun; that's for sure. X)

shortly, even though I know everything I made is basically a mess, I can't pretend not to like my own creations... again. ^_^;

and comments are welcome, of course! 8D I love to hear what you guys think about the stuff I work on, so feel free to tell me about your thoughts; and thank you for the support and appreciation, guys.

heh, last words, thank you so much for reading this post and visiting this blog, guys. and about the drawing, I think there's a big chance that I'll use the same theme if I ever decide to make a wordart for 'Untitled'. I really hope I can work on some wordarts now... haven't been working on them for a while, so I'm really looking forward to it. :3 ...hmm, hope there won't be too much homeworks, too. -deathglared by all of the teachers-

well, once again, thank you, guys. wish good luck and happiness for all of you. ;3

No comments: