moved here. thank you. :)

Saturday, June 30, 2012

moondrop.

disclaimers: Harvest Moon: a Wonderful Life © 2004 by Victor Interactive Software and Marucome, published by Natsume; Harvest Moon: DS © 2006 by Marvelous Interactive, published by Natsume.

[pic is finished somewhere between September and October 2010; posted on September 4, 2011]
just moving this picture into its own post. not sure what I'm doing or why, but hopefully this can somehow make this blog feel more organized and me feel a bit motivated to continue whirlwind. it's holiday and the fic seems to make no exact progress, so... :'D

and it sure is funny to say that I've grown some fondness to this flower lately. its yellow petals just represent the light of the moon for me -even though I keep forgetting that the edges of the petals are supposed to be round and not pointy like this; sob- and... -sigh- is it odd that I might actually start to believe in the tale about moondrop's scent and how it could send you to someone with the same scent that was randomly put in the story? :'D -slapped-

also, I think I'm beginning to miss oil painting or maybe just simply making any new art for whirlwind. there are actually some rough sketches laying in my folder now; and I have no clue when any of them will ever be finished. -sigh-

all and all, thank you so much for viewing this and for the appreciation, everyone. :) I'll post the other one soon, so make sure you're ready -for what I don't even know; it's not even a new art; sorry for my randomness tonight; bye, guys :'D; sob-. haha.

No comments: