disclaimers: Harvest Moon: a Wonderful Life © 2004 by Victor Interactive Software and Marucome, published by Natsume; Harvest Moon: DS © 2006 by Marvelous Interactive, published by Natsume.
![]() |
| [pic is finished on October 2010; posted on September 2, 2011] |
so, erm... thank you for viewing what seemed to be the fastest oil painting that I've done -and the one that I'm actually most satisfied with until this point, heh-, guys. for some reason, I'm so happy of how this piece turns out. erm... hope that doesn't sound overconfident or something like that, but I really am happy. :')
Nami... -sigh-

2 comments:
asdhkl somehow I really love this piece. Your drawings never cease to amaze me, I just adore every one of it <3 This one is particularly lovely, I like the color composition so much.
You're so amazing, keep up the good work! >< I'll keep on stalking you from time to time, mfufu. >;)
Oh and btw, I've closed down my main blog (Static Rain) >< Well, not really closed, I just set it to a re-directing page, I can still open it again if I want to. Sorry if it ever disappoints you (oh rly it'll never disappoint anyone rofl) but there's just too many spam comments and I just don't think it'll do any good if I keep the blog running anymore >< It just sucks, sobs. I can never settle myself in just one blog like you, that's why I'm so jealous of you >:O Don't be so diligenttttt!
Lol jkjk, keep updating, I'd love to see more posts from you <3 Anyway, SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU AGAIN UUUUUU I JUST MISS YOU OKAY. I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT STUFFS WE USED TO DO WHEN WE'RE ON 9TH GRADE WITH MICHELLE AND EVE, IT'S JUST SO NOSTALGIC I WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME AND DO ALL OF IT AGAIN AHJFKSLDJF
@sanc: ah... you think so? t-thanks. so nice of you to say that. you know that your drawings and editing are also amazing, in my opinion. ;)
as for this painting... yeah, I don't know why but I kinda like it, too. still wondering how I can come up with something like this, actually. :'D -slapped- and I never realized the color stuff but am really glad if you like it, so thank you so much for pointing it out and for the compliment, sanc. :')
and thank you, thank you, thank you. you're actually the one that's amazing for saying that. haha. and garsh... you stalker! I'm glad I'm not the only one -been checking your page time to time, too; slapped-. ;P
as for the blog, it's all fine. well, the fact that you told me that you don't completely delete it is a relief, actually. and the spam stuff sure is confusing, so... yeah, no need to worry about me. I'm fine. it's your blog, after all. :P but, even though I said that I'm fine, just wanna clarify that it doesn't mean it's okay for your posts to not be shown again. it's actually the opposite. they do matter, so hope you don't get the wrong picture there. XD
and... diligent? XD -giggle- well, I don't think so, sanc. to tell you this, I actually thought of making a tumblr several times just to reblog stuff, but then declined the plan cause I just feel sort of lazy to manage something new in the meantime. -kicked-
and the fact that you posted more often than me is just... -slapped- but I understand that you're just saying that I started to post a lot more than before lately, so thanks for the support and for saying that you actually wanna hear more from me. :')
garsh... no need to be sorry. your comment just couldn't seem like a spam for me. it actually made me happy. and, argh, those days sure are so fun where did they go did Michelle really go to the bushes where are the punctuations in this sentence. :'D -stomped-
-sigh- yeah... those teacher jokes, teasing each other... those sure are fun days. hope into my time machine, dear, let's go back. -what?-
haha. what I'm trying to say is... erm... thank you for missing us. :') it's true that stuff are not the exact same now, but hope you can still feel happy. wanna say I miss you, too, but then again, now you're talking to me so I can't miss you. XD -slapped-
and sanc... thanks for being there even after two years. thanks, really.
Post a Comment