Zenith!
yeah, the original character I posted in the previous post, I decided to name her Zenith. all cause I sort of remembered this name from my imaginary Harvest Moon world -which concept and characters take over about multiple books; all scattered from my second year of junior high till my first year of senior high; laugh at how dedicated I am back then-.
and most overly, the name seems to go well with her personality, I think, so that's good, right? :) ...or maybe that's just another way of saying that I can't think of another name that could fit her. -slapped-
and most overly, the name seems to go well with her personality, I think, so that's good, right? :) ...or maybe that's just another way of saying that I can't think of another name that could fit her. -slapped-
and, erm, since I'm still in mood to draw her these past days...
![]() |
| [pic is finished on August 16, 2012; posted on August 19, 2012] |
and I also need someone that's not as quiet but a bit dark like Austin, too, so... erm... sorry if I seem to overly-abuse them, but I just like to develop characters with this kind of personality, so... yeah. :'D
all and all, thanks for the view and for reading this post, guys! will probably do more doodles soon, so hope to see you guys again in the next posting. ;D I always love holidays like this cause I can relax and create more. fufu. -stomped-

No comments:
Post a Comment