moved here. thank you. :)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

these are just too nostalgic. :'D

[pic is taken on August 11, 2012; posted on August 16, 2012]
so, a few weeks ago, my mom opened a box which contained so many of my old toys and stuff for my sister to play with; and... garsh... aren't there just too many great childhood memories here? :') -squeal-

well, to explain a bit, the first one on the left has actually been around -again- for at least one year; meaning that it's not placed in the box after all. it's one of those small piano toy that can also play songs on its own suppose you touch its star or melody buttons. and there's even a button of a man holding a guitar that will play 'Old McDonald Had a Farm' -eeyaaeeyaaoo~; kicked- and those animal buttons sure will produce the real animal's sounds when pressed. it's such a fun toy to play with, for me; that although I quite rarely play with it now, I can still enjoy it a lot. :)

and that one on the right is an escalator. there are actually some slides that can be installed to the toy but decided not to put them up cause it won't work anyway since I don't have the right-sized battery to power the escalator nor the penguins that were supposed to slide on the track. I don't know where those penguins went, really... I'm so bad at keeping toys... -sob; slapped-

there are also some blocks -small and cheap ones but still fun to play with; planning to make something out of them, but it's not certain yet; probably not that serious of a project, too- and... garsh... the string and the hold of the mini fishing pole aren't even connected anymore. :'D well, at least, those Pikachu trio love the attached fish bait. -tackled; maybe I should add the tag 'pokemon' to this posting; well, maybe not; thunderbolt-ed-

as for the ladybug, he's a lot newer than his fellows; I made it around my second year of junior high, to be more exact. got some friends that asked me to join them to make the same fabric-based little doll and mine sure was messily sewed. :'D I'm still proud of him, though; but maybe I should make more dolls from fabric to practice my terrible sewing skill in the future. just haven't had the materials and intention for it, so... -stomped-

and garsh, I can't even believe I still have that video game. when I first showed it to my brother, he directly responded that it was just a replica. but I know for sure in my memory that it's a real game; and I remember it right, indeed. although most are just Tetris with a lot of variations, it has twenty-six games in over how many levels of difficulty I don't even know. I tried to play it again but I keep losing. XD garsh... back then, this game is just the coolest. and this was even from way back in my early years of elementary, so about seven to eight years ago! yeah, right before I switched to Playstation One and Gameboy Advance a few years after -and those two are already broken now; sob; this one still lasts, though; such a hardcore game; thumped-.

and, erm... did I just describe each and every single piece of my toys now? -dry laugh- garsh... sorry, guys. I don't know why I did that, but I do feel happy cause it helps me to remember how much these guys mean to me. I'm glad my sister can play with them now. :')

so, how about you guys? do you have things that accompany you in your early days and watch you grow as the years roll by, too? if so, hope you can still have time to remember them, then; cause they're just... you know... -sigh-

-cough- anyway, I'm gonna have around ten days of holiday starting from today -finally; sob; stomped-, so I'm just glad cause I can start feeling more like a child again for more than a week. also thinking about posting some drawings too now that I get the chance. might need to start doing some new things as well, so... yeah, let's just see. ;)

as for now, thanks for reading this, guys. hope you all are feeling well and happy out there and that everything you've planned can go out nicely. heh.

now if you'll let me... -gently fall cause of excitement; kicked-

No comments: