![]() |
| [pic is finished on August 30, 2012; posted on September 7, 2012] |
I actually have like seven or eight more raw sketches that I half-did on some other laid-back school days on late August -okay, school was actually off that day but the students had to attend a workshop; and the workshop's about stocks and stuff that don't interest me anyway so; okay, I know I should appreciate people who work so hard on it but; ugh, please just don't judge me; hide; sob; slapped-.
anyway, thanks again for checking this, guys. seems like I'm still in mood to draw Zenith lately, so that's good, I suppose. :)
last words, hope I can keep posting more stuff in the future and keep feeling grateful for having amazing visitors like you guys. once again, thank you, guys; and see you all on the next post. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment