moved here. thank you. :)

Friday, October 19, 2012

a photoset, that is.

[pics are taken on October 13 to October 16, 2012; combined and posted on October 19, 2012]
taken during my sort-of-trip abroad. I don't know where else to dump this, sorry... -facepalm- and what am I doing taking a picture of bench which result I actually like, but still, well, I'm just so sorry. -slapped-

and actually saved eight other photos that can probably be used for future posts, so I guess I'll just put them up depending on the post's mood. heh. if not, well... expect another one-blow dump like this. -facepalm; slapped again-

thank you for taking a look, everyone. to be honest, I don't favor this trip that much, but looking at these pics, I'm surely reminded of the times when I actually feel like I did enjoy it, even if it's only for a bit, specifically those chances to just look at the sky and nature while breathing some thoughts beyond the growing city... yeah, I'm sure grateful for them. :) but I'm just more glad to be home right now. heh. -imagine how soft my bed feels when I first lay at it last Wednesday; sob-

so, erm... last words, thanks again, guys. hope you're all doing great out there and that I can share more things with you later. :) -I know I've been delaying a lot of replies to messages, sorry; sob; I'll just have to try to write back as fast as I can, then; weekend, please don't end so fast; thanks for always understanding, guys; sorry again; melt-

No comments: