![]() |
| [pic is finished and posted on October 20, 2012] |
"...and only at times like this I can truly smile and feel again; for the grass won't push me away, for the light won't forbid me to stay, and for the wind would comfort me while I lay. breathing calmly and lay. just lay; and that's everything I need already."
realized that some things were off, but really happy of how this turns out, in the end. actually finished it around a week ago, but decided to add more stuff to the background, so... I don't know. I'm just happy to be able to finish this, I guess. :')
and feel free to tell me what you think, guys. thank you so much for all the kind visit all this time. I really hope to keep on posting new things in the future, which will probably be austin and aurenne-related cause I'm just in the mood to draw my three lovely kids -what kind of expression is that, haha; kicked- lately.
thanks again, guys. hope you're all having the moment that you've been waiting for today. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment