moved here. thank you. :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

just around the corner.

"when you don't think you can take no more,
you might find what you're searching for


just around the corner, just around the corner."
Simple Plan.

.

[pic is finished and posted on October 31, 2012]
.

"...perhaps, there would never be a land that could escape from her weary stare. perhaps."

.

disclaimers: Harvest Moon: a Wonderful Life © 2004 by Victor Interactive Software and Marucome, published by Natsume; Harvest Moon: DS © 2006 by Marvelous Interactive, published by Natsume. title taken from and listened mostly to Just Around the Corner © 2010 by Simple Plan; performed by Simple Plan while doing this. :)

the first scene -yeah, that short prologue, indeed- in whirlwind when Nami stared at the sky, right before the rain poured. thank you so much for this amazing tutorial that helped me a lot when I'm doing the background. I rarely practice any background, so... :'D

and... whirlwind... -sob; kicked-

haha. honestly I'm really happy with how this turns out. I mean, I know I still have a lot to improve, but I truly am happy with this pic here. I can't believe I finished something that could satisfy myself and I... well... thank you, guys, for checking this and... well... appreciating and... just thank you and sorry if this makes no sense I'm just happy. -stomped-

thank you again, guys! :')

No comments: