moved here. thank you. :)

Sunday, November 11, 2012

hey, sky.

[pic is taken on October 16, 2012; posted on November 11, 2012]
lately, all I could think about is spending some time with you. with everything that's been going, with mornings that are filled with the usual things and secret frown on both heart and notes to sing, all I wish to do is to have one moment to just stare at you and adore you without even having to worry about the fact that the moment is going to pass.

it just seems grand to have a life to only create and create: to go the days filled with art, stories, and feelings to express; to be inspired and hopefully to inspire someday; and to be somewhere where I no longer need to wish for time to not let tomorrow shove the happiness I've already felt today.

No comments: