moved here. thank you. :)

Friday, March 22, 2013

fourth friday.

[pic is taken and posted on March 22, 2013]
it's been quite a busy month -even for me- and I guess I'd just like to note things down to reflect on them a bit now that I'm having quite a stable mood.

today was quite nice; very nice, actually, if compared to the others, if I may be honest. my brother had a bunch of photography assignment, so I spent several hours to help him, mostly at creating effects and stuff. and it's really fun cause somehow he got the idea to choose this little fellow up there as his main model. it may be a waste of water, but I have too much fun helping him create effects as if he were using 'aqua jet' and all that sort of stuff, in which our adorable model fell on most of the cool pics. -chuckle- it sure is like him to be so clumsy, hmm? ;)

on the other side, I might need to rearrange my bag cause there are just so many things piling up and mostly cause I need to try to find my notebook somewhere. I'm actually quite doubtful that it's gotten mixed up between my books cause I have a feeling it got accidentally taken by someone else but hopefully my doubt is for nothing. it'll be sad to lose that notebook that's already filled with several drawings. -shrug-

and... I'm planning to try to take things a bit slowly. it's quite nice that starting from now my school time is cut by around one and a half hour, which may seem small but sure means a lot. it'll give me more free time to review lesson at home, so if I'm lucky, I may just be able to continue following my friend's suggestion to change my learning time from early morning to early evening so that I won't get easily fatigued. it sure is a nice advice and I'm glad to ever be able to hear it. :)

...the new schedule makes me feel a bit lazy sometimes, though. -slapped- I mean, with school time being a little shorter, I may just feel the need to go home and relax more, so... erm, let's just hope I can control my mood and become more studious. -laugh dryly; shrug-

well... apart from all that, I guess everything's just been good today. hopefully it will stay like this. -shrug- I hope you guys are good, too. :)

ah, well, I'm starting to run out of topics to talk about... so, erm, thanks for reading, guys. sorry for the grammar and other oddity. hopefully I'll get around to proofread this later and maybe I'll add more things if I feel the need. heh. have a nice night! ;)

No comments: